Testimonials Call a friend, call East Midlands Loans.
By Peggy W. Vanegas
You offer the world a great option for accessing financial information. A few decades ago, we had to go to the bank to apply for loans and obtain decisions on the applications. Today, this brokerage has brought these services online. Now we are retired we didn't envisage anyone being prepared to lend us any money. In placing us in touch with equity release specialists we were able to take a further release of equity with simplicity. Thank you.
By Deloris L. Severance
Your loans comparison system has helped me to make the best decision because the information is available online. I now understand when to take payday loans or personal loans. Thank you for delivering convenience online.
By Janice C. Dyson
Because of professionalism, integrity, and commitment, you have made us proud. We started working with you three years ago and do not intend to stop because of your commitment to see your clients’ financial success.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience:
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
To improve our website:
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
To improve customer service:
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature:
To send periodic emails:
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://renaissanceeastmidlands.org.uk/terms
104 Front Street
Arnold, Nottingham NG5 7EG
For More Information
East Midlands Loans, just the best.
- What is the Role of the Equity Release Solicitor and Do They Offer Advice?
- If Looking Towards Retirement Finance an Equity Release Calculator Might Present a Solution
- How Long Does an Equity Release Application Take from Start to Finish?
- The Alternatives to Releasing Equity
- Advice on Which Equity Release Schemes Have No Early Repayment Charges
- Halifax Retirement Home Plan Reviews Helped to Understand the Concept of a Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- Where Can I Find an Accurate Equity Release Calculator Which Can Advise the Maximum Amount I Can Borrow?
- What is a Drawdown Equity Release Scheme and What are its Advantages?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Stonehaven Interest Select Lifetime Mortgage Plan?
- Does a Buy to Let Interest Only Mortgage Still Need a Repayment Vehicle?
- What are My Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Options on Reaching Retirement?
- Can Interest Only Mortgages Survive the Recent Cull Delivered by the FCA and Mortgage Providers?
- Should I Choose a Fixed or Tracker Interest Rate on My Equity Release Plan?
- How to Calculate Compound Interest
- Why You Should Consider Equity Release Schemes
- Factors to Consider before Taking a Mortgage into Retirement