Testimonials Call a friend, call East Midlands Loans.
By Peggy W. Vanegas
You offer the world a great option for accessing financial information. A few decades ago, we had to go to the bank to apply for loans and obtain decisions on the applications. Today, this brokerage has brought these services online. Now we are retired we didn't envisage anyone being prepared to lend us any money. In placing us in touch with equity release specialists we were able to take a further release of equity with simplicity. Thank you.
By Deloris L. Severance
Your loans comparison system has helped me to make the best decision because the information is available online. I now understand when to take payday loans or personal loans. Thank you for delivering convenience online.
By Janice C. Dyson
Because of professionalism, integrity, and commitment, you have made us proud. We started working with you three years ago and do not intend to stop because of your commitment to see your clients’ financial success.
We are located atEast Midlands Loans
104 Front Street
Tel - 0800 678 5074
Email Us: email@example.com
For More Information
East Midlands Loans, just the best.
- What is the Role of the Equity Release Solicitor and Do They Offer Advice?
- If Looking Towards Retirement Finance an Equity Release Calculator Might Present a Solution
- How Long Does an Equity Release Application Take from Start to Finish?
- The Alternatives to Releasing Equity
- Advice on Which Equity Release Schemes Have No Early Repayment Charges
- Halifax Retirement Home Plan Reviews Helped to Understand the Concept of a Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- Where Can I Find an Accurate Equity Release Calculator Which Can Advise the Maximum Amount I Can Borrow?
- What is a Drawdown Equity Release Scheme and What are its Advantages?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Stonehaven Interest Select Lifetime Mortgage Plan?
- Does a Buy to Let Interest Only Mortgage Still Need a Repayment Vehicle?
- What are My Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Options on Reaching Retirement?
- Can Interest Only Mortgages Survive the Recent Cull Delivered by the FCA and Mortgage Providers?
- Should I Choose a Fixed or Tracker Interest Rate on My Equity Release Plan?
- How to Calculate Compound Interest
- Why You Should Consider Equity Release Schemes
- Factors to Consider before Taking a Mortgage into Retirement